Pages

Me

Me

Tuesday 20 September 2011

I may be some time

just a quickie today..I have been trawling around the tinterweb trying to get a feel for whats happening, where besides building this blog as a resource for us fibromites and anyone else who may find it useful.

Well Ive stumbled across a few bits that really have got my goat, i need to go hunt for the info to confirm stuff before i blog about it,. yes my dears research, fact finding and all that jazz. I may be sometimes, digging in the bowls of the DWP is not for the faint hearted.


its a PS not worthy of a whole new shiny page of its own - after delving into the DWP tendering process, while still deeply fecked off with whats going on the bit i was cross about was a journalists breadcrumbs of sloppy writing.

now back to my topic of the day..Oz awaits all will be explained




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to have thoughtful, funny or imformative comments..abusive crap will be deleted